The Snake River Cutthroats is a local chapter of the Trout Unlimited/Federation Fly Fishers that is based in Idaho Falls, ID.
Club Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month from October through April. Our meetings are held at the Shilo Inn in Idaho Falls at 6:30 pm.
Snake River Cutthroats plans and offers activities throughout the entire year. For a list of the upcoming activities please click here.
- Sustaining and expanding fly fishing and fly tying interest and oppertunity throughout the region
- Working with Government and private interests to maintain adequate supplies of clean water to sustain and improve cold water fisheries in the region
- Supporting with money and members labor in stream conservation projects that improve habitat and water quality.
- Provide education opportunities for new and experienced fly fisheries by sponsoring fly tying, rod building, and fly casting classes throughout the year. Also sponsoring one of the largest Fly Tying and Fly Fishing expos in the Nation every year in April.
- Work with State and Federal Government agencies in cooperative efforts providing economic, labor and input assistance leading to best management practices for cold water fisheries of the region.
- Provide a meeting place to share ideas and meet others who share a passion for the wild fish and their waters.